[NBLUG/talk] Connection refused by [127.0.0.1]

Walter Hansen gandalf at sonic.net
Wed Apr 30 22:30:35 PDT 2008

Problem solved and boy was this an odd one. Remember using the virtual
user table to say a user doesn't exist. Well if you do that to the root
account, at least the main one, secondary domains seem ok, it messes
things up bad. I guess sendmail somehow checks to see if you can recive
mail before it send it. I turned off the alias and it suddenly worked fine.

Yes it was me. I was sending the message and watching the maillog.