[NBLUG/talk] Acer Aspire One Memory Upgrade

Paul Peterson subrosa at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 13:18:38 PST 2008

Steve,

I will admit I gave up. The screws are stuck in almost as if they had
used a thread locking glue.  I have some plans to take it to my dads
workshop and carefully drill out the screws...so you might get a
donation of spare parts soon...if things don't go so well ;)

If the new job goes well I might have to get another one (maybe the
dell or MSI) and give this one to my folks.

Thanks for the input, these are super little machines. For those
listening...just make sure you buy the 1gb+ RAM model. The SSD is not
stellar either, but for something that costs less then a good monitor
it is worth it.

-Paul