[NBLUG/talk] Xen kernel routing problem

Jack Smith jack.delbert at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 06:23:38 PST 2008

On Jan 7, 2008 10:44 PM, Jack Smith <jack.delbert at gmail.com> wrote:

> It occurs to me, after wasting everybody's time, that this isn't a
> configuration problem.  The Xen kernel and the regular kernel should be
> reading the exact same configuration files.  I've bounced the question to
> the Xen group.  They're the ones that should know the differences in the
> systems.
>
> Thanks,
> -

Just for everyone's information the problem went away by itself.  All I did
was leave the the system running the Xen kernel overnight and it was working
when I logged on in the morning.  I cannot imagine why.

--
Jack Smith

English doesn't borrow from other languages -- English follows other
languages down dark alleys and takes what it wants.