[NBLUG/talk] [WLUG] I want to play Windows games on Fedora

Jack Smith jack.delbert at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 11:59:33 PST 2008

OK, Wine is almost working.  I installed it, updated it, and used it to
install a Nancy Drew mystery game, "Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon".  The
install apparently went perfectly.  It shows up in my Wine Programs app but
when I run it, I get a flicker and it's gone.  I know it has to be
_something_ to do with the configuration but I haven't a clue what.  Anyone
have an idea?

--
Jack Smith

English doesn't borrow from other languages -- English follows other
languages down dark alleys and takes what it wants.