[NBLUG/talk] phpmyadmin help

Sean seanvanco at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 17:53:03 PDT 2008

I'm a bit confused with what I've gotten myself into.

I know the root password for mysql, but I cannot use it to log into
phpmyadmin. I attempt to log in and it just brings me back to the
login screen without any errors.

I am able to log into mysql from the command line using "mysql -r root
-p password root-password", and this gives me a long list of variable
settings.

If any of you have any suggestions on what I need to do to log into
via phpmyadmin I'd very much appreciate it. Right now it's not hurting
me any, I'd just like to figure it out.

Sean