[NBLUG/talk] scanning

Sean seanvanco at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 09:32:42 PDT 2008

I've been using xsane for scanning my office documents, but it was one
annoying feature. It won't scan a multi-page document automatically. I
have to sit there and manually trigger the scan for each page into a
multi-page project.

Does anyone use or know of a program that works well and can scan in
multiple pages automatically? I'm only scanning in 3 to 5 pages at a
time for now, so it's not bad, but I'm dreading the 100-page docs in
the future...

I'm running Debian Etch AMD64 with KDE if it helps.

Thanks!

Sean