[NBLUG/talk] What's your preference?

Kyle Rankin kyle at nblug.org
Fri Jun 6 14:39:27 PDT 2008

On Fri, Jun 06, 2008 at 02:33:53PM -0700, mendozae at sonoma.edu wrote:

> I would like to do another one of my informal polls and ask our NBLUG
> community what its personal preference is between Kubuntu and Ubuntu.
> Which do you like to use more and why?
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Edward

I'll weigh in, why not (and let's keep the flames to a minimum). Really it
seems like it's almost a "KDE vs. Gnome" question. For me I use Ubuntu, but
I really don't necessarily care for Gnome /or/ KDE (although compiz is
growing on me). I just know that it's more likely the default ubuntu tools
will work well, match, etc. an Ubuntu install versus a Kubuntu install.

--
Kyle Rankin
NBLUG President
kyle at nblug.org