[NBLUG/talk] CRM Inquiry (Sean)

gandalf at sonic.net gandalf at sonic.net
Wed Jun 25 16:50:40 PDT 2008

I did compare a bunch at one point and came up with vTiger. Didn't end up doing anything after the research as the sales department went out and signed up for salesforce crm without any outside input. Oh, well. One less thing I have to know how to run.

"There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive." - Orochimaru (Naruto)

 On Wed 25/06/08  4:35 PM , Sean seanvanco at gmail.com sent: