[NBLUG/talk] EMF/EMR (was Re: Sebastopol Downtown WiFi

Walter Hansen gandalf at sonic.net
Thu Mar 13 08:39:19 PDT 2008

Yes it's the tin foil hat types. I've been hearing their arguments and
rantings for a couple months now on wacco news lists. One person in Seb
had their house re-wired (something like $100,000) with twisted wiring
to lower EMF/EMR fields. They say that the type of boxes sonic is using
are 100X more powerful than household wi-fi and most business will not
take their networks down because of the free service.

They quote studies  from doctors without a lot of backing. It's rather
typical from what I've seen from that group. The less evidence there is
for something, the more hidden or secret it must be; therefore less
evidence equals more truth.