[NBLUG/talk] eee pc

Nat Welch calvin166 at pseudoweb.net
Tue Mar 18 18:05:03 PDT 2008

I've seen it too Sean, It looks pretty awesome. From what I've read the
Linux version is going to basically be the 4g with a bigger hard drive,
while the Windows XP version will have the 1gb of ram from the 8g, but a
smaller hard drive than the Linux version.

Mind you I can't seem to find the links from where I read that, but It's
probably around the internet somewhere ;)

As for the reports on the current model, I'm glad to hear that people like
it and that they aren't having issues with it, I've been seriously
considering getting one.

/Nat