[NBLUG/talk] gateway wireless problem

Mike Rice dolo724 at yahoo.com
Thu May 1 08:21:30 PDT 2008

At least run the live image so you can see what happens.
If you like the results then do the update not the fresh install.

We ran the updater for Kubuntu without the CD.

I also visited the ubuntu forums to make sure i was on the right track.
Good luck.
mIke

cdesign proponentsists: eschew obfuscation, espouse elucidation.