[NBLUG/talk] downloading flickr sets?

Nat Welch calvin166 at pseudoweb.net
Mon May 12 21:47:28 PDT 2008

Hi Bob,

I haven't done this with original sizes, but if you have any programming
experience, the api (http://www.flickr.com/services/api/ ) is very easy
to use.

If you're not a programmer, I think there a few perl and python scripts
out there that do exactly what you're asking for. I don't have any
specific links, but I would look for something like a flick linux backup
script.

Hope that helps,
/Nat