[NBLUG/talk] how to keep ubuntu from starting cd application

steven smith sjs at sonic.net
Wed May 28 17:15:08 PDT 2008

Hi all

I've poked around the system and google for a couple of
hours looking for a solution to an irritation in Ubuntu 8.04
and can't find one.  Hope someone here can help...

When I insert a CD, Gnome pops up the Rythmbox  music player
but I want it to pop up Sound Juicer like it did in 7.04 so
I can extract while still listing to MP3's.  I can't find
the configuration for this.  Does anyone know what it would be?

Thanks
Steve S.