[NBLUG/talk] Next Meeting Date?

Kyle Rankin kyle at nblug.org
Mon Nov 3 11:01:13 PST 2008

On Mon, Nov 03, 2008 at 10:47:28AM -0800, Conrad OHO wrote:
> Dear Kyle...
>
> Please clarify the date of your talk and this month's meeting.
>
> The http://nblug.org/ website says "We hold regular meetings on the second Tuesday of each month with a selected topic presented by a guest speaker." That would indicate this month's meeting should be on Tuesday 11 Nov 2008.
>
> However, you say below: "So I'm speaking at this month's meeting on November 10th." Is this a typo? When is the Real Meeting? Date, Time, and Place please.
>
> Best Regards,
> Conrad OHO
>
> ===========================

[snip]

Conrad,

Oh sorry, I got mixed up by looking at this silly Gnome calendar on my
desktop. The first column was the week of year so my eyes misread the 10th
as a tuesday. The talk will be at our normal meeting time and date of
7:30pm Tuesday, November 11, 2008.

Sorry for any confusion.

--
Kyle Rankin