[NBLUG/talk] Official 2008 NBLUG Election Thread

Kyle Rankin kyle at nblug.org
Tue Nov 4 19:28:13 PST 2008

Hello NBLUGers,

I thought I would take advantage of the fact that this is election day to
remind you that NBLUG will also have an election for all board positions on
Tuesday, November 11 (our next general meeting). Here are how the
positions and nominations look so far:

President: Kyle Rankin
Vice President: No nominee
Scribe/Secretary: Allan Cecil
Treasurer: Frank Ball
Board Member at Large (2 positions): No nominees

As you can see, we have 3 positions with no nominees. I have gotten
confirmation from current board members that aren't listed above that they
won't be running for another term so these positions are truly open (in
case you were worried about running against someone else). And honestly I
welcome positions to be contested as well so if any of these positions
interest you or you would like to nominate someone else, please reply to
this thread.

As always if you have any questions about these positions please feel free
to email me, or alternatively you can read about the positions at
http://nblug.org/bylaws.

--
Kyle Rankin
NBLUG President