[NBLUG/talk] getting pcmcia network to work, debian style

Bob Blick bobblick at ftml.net
Sat Nov 22 21:38:30 PST 2008

Fixed it. If I modprobe i82365 by itself everything works after that.

Put it in /etc/modules and everything is happy.

I imagine someday all remnants of discover and hotplug and udev will be
obsolete and completely replaced by something sensible. And decent
Debian documentation will be available. :)

Cheerful regards,

Bob