[NBLUG/talk] [SoCoSA/discuss] resetting pw on an XP box

gandalf at sonic.net gandalf at sonic.net
Tue Sep 16 19:02:09 PDT 2008

That did the trick very nicely. I wonder what the problem was with knoppix. Probably layer 8 problem.

Also, anyone knowing my boss would probably know that he has no idea who he bought it from. I have visions of a truck in an alley that it somehow fell off of.

(imagine a cute or dirty tagline here)

 On Tue 16/09/08  6:01 PM , Sean seanvanco at gmail.com sent: