[NBLUG/talk] Burnt Laptops

gandalf at sonic.net gandalf at sonic.net
Thu Apr 9 15:21:28 PDT 2009

Hey guys. In February my house burned up and three laptops went with it. I have the three harddrives. I think they might just spin up when connected to an os, but an unsure. There seems to be more problems with things melted to them than them actually melting. Anyway I'm trying to bone up on knowledge and come up with a plan before I do anything. I'm thinking of getting a WD book terabyte drive for file/image backup. So I thought I'd post here and ask for input.