[NBLUG/talk] [SoCoSA/discuss] Burnt Laptops

Trevor Benson tbenson at a-1networks.com
Fri Apr 10 12:51:31 PDT 2009

Were you looking into FULL recovery of the OS and all data on the
drive, or specific recovery of a set amount of data from known
directories?  Generally Drive Savers will customize their quote for
recovery, and I have seen charges well less then $1,000 for getting
what you need, not 100% of the OS and junk that will be reinstalled
anyway.

Trevor Benson
A1 Networks
(707)570-2021 x201