[NBLUG/talk] Videos of NBLUG meetings?

Aaron Grattafiori aaron at digitalinfinity.net
Tue Jan 20 09:17:13 PST 2009

Jordan,

We discussed this at the board meeting and decided the following:
1) The filming must be unobtrusive (mic on camera with possibly of a
mic on the presenting table).
2) The filming can only take place with a speakers permission.
3) Files must be copyleft/public domain/etc.
4) Other guidelines that Eric outlined (see email re: video)

The real "catch" for NBLUG filming has always been getting someone, with
equipment and time willing to film (and then upload). You said you're
willing to film and post them to YouTube. If you could both that would
be a big help and really get this off the ground as well as get more of an
audience for NBLUG. If you can't do the posting, we'll figure something
out and some protocol for exchanging the files.

NBLUG doesn't have its own YouTube account but if you could create one
to post them under that would be great. That way there's no bleed over
of any personal stuff from your account or NBLUG related stuff into
yours.

Thanks very much for taking a lead in this project, hopefully lots of
people will be appreciating it soon.

Whatever gets decided, we'll start doing this for the March meeting.

-Aaron