[NBLUG/talk] vim / term colors

William Tracy afishionado at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 12:31:13 PST 2009

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 8:04 PM, Troy Arnold <troy at zenux.net> wrote:
> It's not in the binary.  I generally use a color scheme in my ~/vim/colors
> rather than a system wide scheme.

Just to build on that, I believe that there's something under /etc
(/etc/vim/vimrc, on my Ubuntu box) that's different between the
systems.

Presumably the solution is to make sure that whatever the option in
question is is overridden by your ~/.vimrc.

--
William Tracy
afishionado at gmail.com -- wtracy at calpoly.edu
Vice President, Cal Poly Linux Users' Group
http://www.cplug.org

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your
right to say it."
    -- Evelyn Beatrice Hall, frequently mis-attributed to Voltaire