[NBLUG/talk] yum freaked out

Lincoln Peters anfrind at gmail.com
Tue May 12 08:41:32 PDT 2009

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 6:09 PM,  <gandalf at sonic.net> wrote:
> Thank you very much the yum clean all did it. It just worked after that. It was such a weird looking error I got scared. Thank you so much.

It looks like a Python traceback to me, which is something you should
almost never see in a production application.  I'd say that unless you
recompiled yum or did something similarly drastic, it looks very much
like a bug in yum.  Hopefully they'll be releasing a fixed version
very soon.

(Yes, I've been doing quite a bit of Python coding at my job lately.)

--
Lincoln Peters
<anfrind at gmail.com>