[NBLUG/talk] Commodore nostalgia

gandalf at sonic.net gandalf at sonic.net
Wed May 13 13:26:14 PDT 2009

Cool. I remember Dark Forces although I'm not certain that I had an account there. I was hanging out on Oceans of the Moon, City Nights and Rapture. I'm pretty sure the DarkSide is sitting in my storage locker. I could probably put in a new CMOS battery plug it in and it'd start taking calls. It's a Packard Bell 486sx25.

(imagine a cute or dirty tagline here)

 On Wed 13/05/09  1:10 PM , Jordan Erickson jerickson at logicalnetworking.net sent: