[NBLUG/talk] BBS nostalgia

gandalf at sonic.net gandalf at sonic.net
Thu May 14 12:37:39 PDT 2009

Anyone remember the ANSI rotator I had on The DarkSide? It was programmed (in batch files no less) to load a different batch of ten ANSI logoff art pics each day and special collections on special days. Then the art would cycle for each logoff. Some users would login/logoff just to see what was loaded that day.

(imagine a cute or dirty tagline here)

 On Thu 14/05/09 12:23 PM , Jordan Erickson jerickson at logicalnetworking.net sent: