[NBLUG/talk] OT: Sources for Salary Data

Mervin Buenaflor mervin_buenaflor at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 15 17:04:59 PST 2009

Your welcome. I thought that I'd also mention that Cici Mattiuzzi, director of career services at Sac State, recommends the use of data from kforce to negotiate salary with potential employers.  Usually she has an updated salary list for all careers relating to computer science and engineering.  You might find some interesting stuff on her page at www.ecs.csus.edu/career