[NBLUG/talk] Monitoring Internet access

Roger House rhouse at sonic.net
Thu Oct 1 09:31:04 PDT 2009

My Comcast service out in the country seems to have gotten really
lousy.  I'm not home during the days, but my wife says that for the last
10 days she can't really do anything on the Internet from about 8:00am
to 3:30pm or so.  I have also noted some periods of seemingly no access
on weekends.  I would like to gather some hard facts about what's going
on.  Can anyone recommend a program which periodically checks for an
Internet connection and gathers info on upload and download times.

Thanks,

Roger House