[NBLUG/talk] NBLUG Elections Nomination Thread

Allan Cecil ac at sonic.net
Wed Jan 6 08:57:58 PST 2010

I would like to nominate Roger House for the position of Scribe.

I would like to nominate myself for the position of Board Member at Large unless Roger does not accept the nomination for Scribe in which case I will instead nominate myself for the Scribe position for a second year.

...So, does anyone else want to make waves? :)

A.C.
******