[NBLUG/talk] FTPing large files

Christopher Wagner waggie at waggie.net
Thu Jan 7 20:41:52 PST 2010

I think the right focus is why it's failing. That's very odd, as I've
used FTP to transfer multi-gigabyte files without difficulty.

Do you have an error message that FTP is generating? Which FTP program
are you using? Is the destination server a generic web host? They might
be quashing the connection purposefully.

- Chris