[NBLUG/talk] FTPing large files

Mervin Buenaflor mervin_buenaflor at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 8 00:02:23 PST 2010

Yes, the protocol noted was for TFTP; not FTP.  The limit was due to block number being used as ACK.  I don't think FTP has any size limit, but the issue involves using curl.  A couple of things to look at. One, since curl supports different protocols, make sure the intended protocol is being used.  Two, connection could be dropping.  If curl doesn't give any error, try running wireshark or something similar; it might show something helpful.