[NBLUG/talk] NBLUG Elections Nomination Thread

Allan Cecil ac at sonic.net
Tue Jan 12 09:57:22 PST 2010

Heh - Roger, please accept my sincere apologies for that embarrassing cut and paste error on my part.  Here's the correctly filled in list:

Kyle Rankin as president
Aaron Grattafiori as vice president
Frank Ball as treasurer
Roger House as scribe
Bill Marlin as board member at large
Allan Cecil as board member at large

Neither Kyle or I particularly want to print nominations if we don't have to so please post any other nominations.  Thanks!

A.C.
******

On 01/12/2010 09:43 AM, Roger House wrote:
> Allan:
>
> My name appears in the list below, but not followed by "Scribe". Am I running for some virtual, as yet unnamed, position (of ultimate power!)?
>
> Roger

~snip~