[NBLUG/talk] FAT32 multiple file copy order

Lincoln Peters anfrind at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 19:24:25 PST 2010

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 6:42 PM, Scrappy Laptop <scrappylaptop at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Bob, you might try m3u playlists instead of ID3.  I'm pretty sure the ipod takes the raw ID3 data and stuffs it into a 'database' on the ipod, it doesn't read them directly.  And since the pioneer's are designed to be ipod compatible...?

I'd be skeptical of any MP3 player that is designed to be "iPod
compatible", since Apple has a tendency to release iTunes updates
specifically to break compatibility with non-iPods as they become
aware of them (remember how the Palm Pre was supposed to sync with
iTunes?).  Not to mention the lawyers...

--
Lincoln Peters
<anfrind at gmail.com>