[NBLUG/talk] Jan 16 OLPC meeting

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Fri Jan 15 19:55:36 PST 2010

So, we are all set for tomorrow's meeting. We have Carol Ruth Silver's talk
on OLPC and individual liberty. She is also the newest member of the OLPC
support gang, but I'll let her fill you all in on that.

Apart from the usual updates, hackery, etc. I'll also bring two candles and
a cake...its our second birthday after all!!!

Join us. bring a friend. Bring your kids. Bring food, if you'd like to share
with others. Let's gear up for a busy and happening 2010.

http://opensource.sfsu.edu/node/671

cheers,
Sameer
--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Information Systems