[NBLUG/talk] FAT32 multiple file copy order

Scrappy Laptop scrappylaptop at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 17 01:17:34 PST 2010

The File Allocation Table itself *is* the playlist...fascinating.  And strangely elegant.  It takes me back to the original Norton Utilities 'DS', for "directory sort", as many early DOS/win3.x programs worked the same way.

FATSort and the associated GUI apparently do the same for Linux, though I've not used it myself: