[NBLUG/talk] Linux Users' Group of Davis, January 18: "Liferay" and 11th anniversary meeting!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sun Jan 17 17:44:09 PST 2010

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 05:40:46PM -0800, nbs wrote:

> The Linux Users' Group of Davis will be celebrating its 11th anniversary
> tomorrow!

PS - I don't normally post announcements about LUGOD meetings to NBLUG's
list, due to proximity (lack thereof).

I did on this occasion since it's a big meeting, free pizza, tomorrow's
a holiday for many people, etc.

However, would people be interested in me posting LUGOD meeting
announcements to NBLUG's list in the future?  (We meet monthly;
we've booked up all of 2010, which you can see here:
http://www.lugod.org/meeting/upcoming/ )

Thanks in advance for feedback (official and otherwise),

--
-bill!
Sent from my computer