[NBLUG/talk] nautilus/samba freeze

Steve Johnson fratm at adnd.com
Thu Jul 15 17:09:56 PDT 2010

How are you mounting the samba share?  Are you using CIFS or SMBFS? (Or
whatever the old samba FS was.)  I ran into issues with large amounts of
data doing samba mounts, and then I read up on it and found that there are
issues with it and the best way to go is to mount up the shares as CIFS,
this fixed my problem.

-Steve