[NBLUG/talk] Video: Meeting 2010-06-08 (GRUB2)

Jordan Erickson jerickson at logicalnetworking.net
Wed Jun 9 16:08:55 PDT 2010

I took video of (the first hour of) the meeting last night, before my
tape ran out - apologies! The last video is being uploaded as I type.

Unfortunately I had to cut it up into 5 pieces as Google Video doesn't
allow uploads anymore (!!) and I don't have a spiffy director's account
from way back, and also am not a YT partner (the only 2 ways to upload
video more than 10min. long). I worked around it by making a playlist,
so they should play in order, one after another. I'll hope to capture
more meetings (hopefully the whole things next time ;) ) and put them up
in the same place in the future.

Anyway, here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=38641D6B8328BBAD

Enjoy!