[NBLUG/talk] Streaming Web Sites under Linux

gandalf at sonic.net gandalf at sonic.net
Thu Mar 18 12:11:20 PDT 2010

I'm not really sold on those. I don't see that they can do anything but their pre-programmed "stations". A cheap used laptop can handle anything on the web. We mostly watch Hulu, Youtube TV, the channel streams themselves and Netflix. It's somewhat better if you have a dedicated laptop, but I generally use my laptop in the bedroom and can watch many shows while checking my email, reading manga or otherwise poking around.

(imagine a cute or dirty tagline here)

 On Thu 18/03/10 11:42 AM , Barry Stump barry.stump at gmail.com sent: