[NBLUG/talk] Streaming Web Sites under Linux

gandalf at sonic.net gandalf at sonic.net
Thu Mar 18 12:19:49 PDT 2010

Looks like it may be worth messing with the wonky XP on this laptop. Thought I would check the state of the art first, though. I'm sure Linux would run so much more efficient at this if it would actually do all these proprietary site things. I'm sure all the media outlets are concerned about the habitability on the Linux end of things though. Funny, their not very concerned with DMA and the like when they put shows out over the open air.

(imagine a cute or dirty tagline here)

 On Thu 18/03/10 12:10 PM , "Bob Blick" bobblick at ftml.net sent: