[NBLUG/talk] OT for Linux: Free 12# max digital scale...

Scrappy Laptop scrappylaptop at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 17 10:06:06 PDT 2010

I'm currently working on a telescope GOTO on the hobby side, but it sounds like the basis of a fun project for someone.  Here's a link to somebody that may have already done some of the reverse engineering on a different model, might be useful if Escali reuses design or code: http://health2challenge.org/criticalsystems/2010/07/31/hacking-lcds/

Looking more closely at the middle photo, it looks as if there may be JTAG pads on the right side...could be easier than trying to reverse engineer the LCD signals as the person in the link might be trying to do.