[NBLUG/talk] Bitcoin and Namecoin presentation slides

Allan Cecil ac at sonic.net
Fri Aug 26 14:44:12 PDT 2011

Greetings,

After a long delay I've posted my Bitcoin and Namecoin slides from my talk at the last NBLUG meeting; I was originally going to post this directly to the NBLUG website (in the same manner as my Linux on Xbox talk at http://nblug.org/presentations/linuxonxbox/linuxonxbox.html) but Drupal is being a pain so I'm posting it directly to my home directory instead.

The Bitcoin and Namecoin talk slides can be found at:
http://sonic.net/~ac/bitcoinAndNamecoinPresentation/bitcoinAndNamecoin.html

Enjoy and let me know if you have any questions,

A.C.
******