[NBLUG/talk] GUI tools to install RPMs on remote hosts?

Sujit Karataparambil sujit_karataparambil at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 10 03:59:44 PDT 2011

https://access.redhat.com/kb/docs/DOC-9744

I think this would be helpful. By what I know RHM is fee based only till
when redhat is the one providing an update to their patches.

When we go back in time systems like FreeBSD used to allow to have your
own repo's and manage it with yourself.

I think it is the same with RHM. Never had to administer a site for
RHM based packages.

This according to me is correct simply because there is no loss in revennue
as you will be paying Redhat indirectly.

Sorry for an misinterpretation of facts. Just going thorough with the
learning curve.

Regards,
Sujit K M