[NBLUG/talk] [NBLUG/Announce] General Meeting TOMORROW: Hackfest and Hardware Swap

Allan Cecil ac at sonic.net
Tue Aug 14 11:09:07 PDT 2012

Greetings,

If you are planning on giving a lightning talk tonight and you would like to use a projector, please let me know so I can pick it up.

I'm looking forward to the hardware swap.  I'm bringing a 2U (or is it 2RU? :) rackmount server and a desktop computer that may be of use to someone and I know a few other people are bringing some good old gear.  As a preemptive question, is anyone willing to step up to take any remaining e-waste to the CRC.org recycling center here in Santa Rosa?

See you at the meeting,

A.C.
******