[NBLUG/talk] Projector for Tuesday's Raspberry Pi presentation?

ac at sonic.net ac at sonic.net
Fri Jun 8 21:54:39 PDT 2012

Greetings,

Do you have a newer projector you could bring to the next NBLUG meeting?

I'll be presenting on the Raspberry Pi this coming Tuesday the 12th and I was
curious if anyone has a projector that has either an HDMI or DVI input.  The
Raspberry Pi can output to either composite video or HDMI and HDMI would
definitely be preferable.  If a projector is not available I could also use a
loaner TV but that could be a bit messy. :)

Thanks in advance,

A.C.
******