[NBLUG/talk] Cloud idea

Mike Rice dolo724 at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 08:25:58 PDT 2012

A company could consider it a violation of their TOS for their service
to be used in conjunction with other services or in a manner that may
compromise their security measures. Regardless of the actual security of the system, it's their perception of how you use it that matters.

Personally,
 I would not trust such an arrangement past proof of concept. If one
storage destination were to change TOS, security, storage, or access
methods, you stand to lose a portion of your data.

On the other hand, except for the performance quality or legal issues I think it could make a fabulous exercise in scripting.

C. Mike Rice