[NBLUG/talk] dell announces linux laptop for developers.

Jordan Erickson jerickson at logicalnetworking.net
Thu May 24 16:20:21 PDT 2012

What about explorer.exe ? *ducks*

Seriously though, every window manager/DE is awesome, if it's the right
fit for you. None is "the best". For Linux newbies it's a hard concept
to grasp, because they aren't used to choices for things like this, yet.
You gotta try them all out and see which one jives with your mojo...man.

--
Jordan Erickson (PGP: 0xDA470FF8)
LNS: (707) 636-5678  - http://logicalnetworking.net