[NBLUG/talk] Ubuntu Video driver Resolution

Allan Cecil ac at sonic.net
Tue Oct 9 14:39:29 PDT 2012

Can you bring it to tonight's general meeting?  We can probably take a look at it after the talk.  If it's a desktop and it's too cumbersome to lug in with a monitor you might want to see what apt-get -f install does for you, just to see if it left some packages in a messed up state.

Best of luck,

A.C.
******