[NBLUG/talk] NBLUG Elections Nomination Thread

Steve S. northbaygeek at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 19:31:53 PDT 2012

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 6:53 PM, Michael Tucker <mchltckr80 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I first motion to create a mascot position, then nominate myself.

A motion?  We're entertaining *MOTIONS* about the election???!?

I move that this election be delayed for 5-6 weeks, because right now
(and through until at least a couple of weeks after the 6th, I
imagine...) the word "election" is tending to fill me with horror,
terror, rage, etc...

--
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of
childishness and the desire to be very grown up."      -CS Lewis