[NBLUG/talk] OLPC San Francisco Community Summit 2012

Dan HODUL dhodul at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 21 14:14:53 PDT 2012

Hello,
I am a novice Linux user, and would like to buy another Linux computer, this time a laptop.  I need a friendly GUI that can stream 'net video content, perhaps Netflix, as I'd like to take it to Mexico, where I reside half the year.  That is really why I need the reliability of open-source OS.  I don't have a lot of money, but would accept a used machine, were it dependable.  I'd appreciate if you could direct me to the right source, or re-post this request.

Thanks,

SFSU graduate (Psychology, 1992)

Dan Hodul, Ph.D.