[NBLUG/talk] General Meeting TONIGHT: Pi to Game Console Tool-Assisted Speedruns

Allan Cecil allan at nblug.org
Tue Dec 10 09:36:18 PST 2013

The general meeting is tonight at 7:30.  As an update to what I'll be talking about, I'll be demonstrating a fairly wide range of Linux development tools, including Eagle (CAD software), MPLABX (PIC Microcontroller IDE), pic32prog (Microcontroller programmer), emulators (FCEUX and lsnes), and serial interface scripting in Python on a Raspberry Pi.  I'll also be taking complete control of a Super Nintendo console using the game Super Mario World through only the controller ports.

It should be a fun meeting and I look forward to seeing you there!

A.C.
******
- President, North Bay Linux User's Group