[NBLUG/talk] Lazy as can be

Jordan Erickson jerickson at logicalnetworking.net
Fri Feb 1 16:00:52 PST 2013

If the array is in working order, one would assume you could detach a
drive and it will work ;)  Just depends on how much of a potential mess
you want to get yourself into, though. Better safe than sorry is my $0.02.

I <3 Debian. That's just me, though.

--
Jordan Erickson (PGP: 0xDA470FF8)
LNS: (707) 636-5678  - http://logicalnetworking.net